What is HubSpot?
In short, HubSpot is an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies to attract visitors, convert leads and close customers. It does this by bringing together a variety of functionalities and allowing marketing and sales departments to manage all their activities in one place.
The Hubspot Theme uses Latest Bootstrap v5 with Hubspot. This theme is a responisve layout with 4 column Support column. All of the information in content area is nested within a class and comes with predefined classes.
How to Install And get start with hubspot
- After Created your account
- Go to your hubspot account.
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in navigation bar
- In the left sidebar Sidebar Menu , go to Website > Themes .
- In that you can see upload theme button on right side top
- Click Upload Button And choose Coprite.zip in your package
- It upload and installed
- After Upload Succesfull Please Reload The theme
How to create Pages
- Go To Marketing --> Wenbsite Pages --> Website Blog
- And Click Get Start Button
- Select Coprite Theme
- Slect The page You Want to edit
- Add The Page Name And stat edit
How to edit themesettings
- While Editing the pages you view design tab option
- Click Edit Settings Button it will take to theme settings pages. There You Can Change Default Color Font and ect.
How to Set Blog
- Click Website --> Blog --> Templates
- Choose Blog Post for Blog Single
- Choose Blog Listing for Blog Three Column
How to Set Systempages
- Click Settings icon in right side of navbar
- Click Website --> Pages --> System Pages and selsct the Coprite system pages